Our Developmental Team
Michael Adler, Ph.D.
- Assessed, treated, consulted on over 7,000 sex offenders
- Conducted more than 4,000 plethysmograph assessments
- Testified hundreds of times in state and Federal courts in TN and VA
- Has presented multiple times at state, regional, and national meetings and conferences
Eric Sellers, Ph.D.
- Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Extensive experience developing brain-computer interface technology
- Approximately 50 peer-reviewed publication
- Funding of more than $1.6M in National Institutes of Health awards